Inspiring apparel for the everyday woman. Free shipping on orders over $50
Cart 0

Finding Your Passion

Confidence Faith life finding your way passion

Copy of God has a big assignment for you. Accept it and move forward in faith. Have you ever wondered what you were really put on this earth for? Roaming aimlessly through each day feeling no real passion with you husband, kids, or career. Hoping the time will pass quickly so you can go home to your safe haven where you know no one can judge you of anything. I know I have and its not a very good place to be. Whether you believe it or not your children and those around you can feel your lack of passion. It shows in your demeanor, the way you dress, how you carry yourself, and even the way you speak. Our children watch us as we carry ourselves and listen how we snicker at every time we look in the mirror or as we get dressed in the mornings. Ladies, how can we possibly raise our children to be passionate about life when we can't even find it ourselves. You may believe that its too late to dream again, find your calling, focus on yourself because you may feel guilty in spending time on yourself. You are so focused on everyone else that you feel you don't deserve 10 minutes to yourself. That is the farthest from the truth. God has made you to live a greater life and become so much more than where you are now. Find what makes you happy in life regardless of others opinions and do more of that. Just because you are aging, raising children, holding down a career doesn't mean you have to wait for everything to be in perfect order to find your passion in life. Only God is perfect and I am here to tell you that he has your life already designed so trust Him for the answers and guidance. Starting my mornings with a daily Bible study and digging into His word allows me to understand how I can life a more abundant life. I am here not by my own doings but because God has a purpose for my life. Writing this article to you is one of the things that God has laid on my heart because I have a passion for helping other women feel worthy and valued. Helping you understand that your husbands and children can only give you 80% of happiness in life. The other 20% has to come from God, and no one man alone can fulfill all the needs of another person. Thats just the way it was designed to be. So today, I encourage you to write down 3 things that truly makes you happy.  Look at this list and decide how long it would take you to accomplish just one of these. Each day, set a new goal to work toward this goal. When you can accomplish something for yourself it allows you to feel more confident and fulfilled. You have the ability to find your passion again. Now go out there and find it. I believe in you. Blessings, Tyra

Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published